Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Gamers fuming over PlayStation hack

http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/gaming.gadgets/04/27/sony.playstation.hack.reaction/index.html?hpt=T2

So I chose this article because my friend wanted to come over to play on my playstation 3, but I told him no because I would much rather do Mr. Palo's homework and blog. I also explained to him that right now even if he wanted to play online, it is not possible because the playstation network is down. They have shut down the online system for seven days because of a hacker. They are afraid that the hackers will steal credit card information. The playstation network says it might take another week for the it to be back online. That is why I much rather blog then play games. Nobody would ever hack a blog, and I'm glad the Ps3 system is down because personally I think xbox 360 is better.

Sutter, John D. "Gamers Fuming over PlayStation Hack - CNN.com." CNN.com - Breaking News, U.S., World, Weather, Entertainment & Video News. Web. 27 Apr. 2011. <http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/gaming.gadgets/04/27/sony.playstation.hack.reaction/index.html?hpt=T2>.

No comments:

Post a Comment